sábado, 18 de enero de 2014

DIALOGUE 2


Jean Franco call Lucia's phone.
Lucia: Hello! Jean Franco: Hey, Lucia, where are you ? Lucia: I'm in Miami beach, it's so beautiful. It's nice and sunny here. I hope it's not raining in Perú. Come with Claudia and Diana. Jean Franco: Sounds great. But we can't, because we have class. Lucia: Oh well. You need to know here. Jean Franco: What are you doing now? Lucia: I'm with some friends, in the beach, the sea it's great. We were playing voleyball and swimming bit. Jean Franco: Interesting! Lucia: These sports, it's fun, easy. It's good for your mind and body. JeanFranco: Did you buy some clothes? Lucia: Yeah! Some pants, dresses, miniskirt, scuba diver and bikini. Jean Franco: What kinds of clothes are you wearing now ? Lucia: I'm wearing a bikini. Jean Franco: Ahh i wanna stay there too. Enjoy your vacations. I'll call you later


1 comentario: