sábado, 18 de enero de 2014

DIALOGUE 1 

Letter A: Lucia
Letter B: Jean Franco
Letter C: Claudia
Letter D: Diana


A: Hi, Jean franco how are you?

B: I'm fine thank you, what about you?
A: I'm so happy, because I'll travel to the beach.
B: OH! Really?
A: Yes, Please can you give me a ice wather botte.
B: Sure take.
A: Thanks, I really nead because the sun is to hard. Bye see you in 2 weeks
B: Bye see you, bring me something.
D: lucia have a nice travel
C: don't forget bring us something.
A : somethig like what?
D: somethig like ...pants, t-shirt, shoes, jewelry etc.
C: yes you know something like that..
A: ohhh, jajaj e ok ok yes i understand... now i have some ideas.
C and D : well .. thank you lucia 
Have a good travel ..

D: don't forget our present.. Bye





1 comentario:

  1. Great Jog guys!!! You tried your best. Now study study for the exams.

    Regards,

    Mrs. López

    ResponderEliminar